Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2021 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro! Registrations are open.
Important Dates And Links :
Online assessment will be tentatively held between: 18th January 2021 – 23rd January 2021.
Last date to apply: 5th January 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 (NTH)
10th Standard: 60% or above
12th Standard: 60% or above
Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing : 2021
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
Branch of Study : CS/IT/Circuital
Designation: Project Engineer
Compensation : INR 3.50 lacs per annum
Service Agreement And Other Criteria :
Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Selection Process :
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Note : Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test Java, C, C++ or Python
It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 recruitment process.
After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR interview.
Please stay with us for Next useful Updates about Wipro Elite NHT 2021. Below useful Information we will update soon
- How to apply Elite NHT 2021 with Step by step process.
- Test preparation guidelines
- Similar Job notifications
- How to Learn Computer Programming Languages from Online?