Telangana State Council of Higher Education board Osmania University OU PGECET Result which is Conduct Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test few weeks back are now set to announce the Results Declared 18th june 2015 Candidates can check their results at official site tspgecet.org or also find their results with marks and rank wise at third party government site like manabadi.com,schools9.com Who are Awaiting and Seeking Admission for (PGECET) Examination Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2015-2016
When You Click On Above Link The Results Page Will Display in above Box .. Enter Your hall ticket Number their and Your Results will Dispalay Their..
TS PGECET Counselling 2015 Dates are announced
TS PGECET Counselling 2015 Dates will be announced soon. PGECET was conducted for admissions in M tech Colleges. The Candidates who are qualified in PGECET Exam 2015 are waiting for TS PGECET Conselling dates 2015. We provide PGECET Counselling dates rank wise here. You can also get TS PGECET Counselling Procedure, Required Documents For PGECET Counselling 2015 here. You can check Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Conselling of TS on official website www.tspgecet.org.
TS/Telangana PGECET Counselling 2015 Procedure
- Candidates must attend for PGECET Counselling rank wise as we are given.
- Documents verification is done by officials.
- Candidates need to register at the time of counselling with required details.
- Seat allocation.
- take print out of Allotment order and take stamp from helpline center.
- Pay the fee in respective banks and submit it at help line center.
- Students to collect their allotment letter and fee receipt.
- Admissions in allotted colleges.
Documents required to attend PGECET Counselling
- PGECET-2015 Rank Card.
- PGECET – 2015 Admit Card.
- Passport, Voter ID, Driving licence, Bank pass book with photo attested by the bank manager and one photo.
- 10th class or equivalent exam certificate.
- Provisional or CMM of b tech or equivalent exam.
- Category certificates.
- Income certificate for fee reimbursement candidates.